2021 BTC Membership Terms and Conditions
- Memberships are valid annually from 1st September 2020 to 31 August 2021
- Broome Turf Club in line with COVID-19 guidelines may have to operationally change access and capacity numbers to the racecourse grandstand and facility. We will always try to facilitate our members as a priority.
- Member Cards are strictly non-transferable and lending it to a non-member is a breach of Club Policy.
- Members must comply with Broome Turf Club Dress Code when in the Sponsors and/or Members area. Broome Turf Club reserves the right to refuse entry into these areas to any member or their guest not following the Club Dress Code.
- Members agree to receive regular Member Newsletter SMS messages and emails as deemed relevant by Broome Turf Club. you must notify the Broome Turf Club if you wish not to receive these messages.
- Lost or misplaced Membership cards will be replaced with the following charges:
$150.00 from 01st Sep 2020 to Thursday 29th July 2020
$180.00 from 30th July 2021 to Saturday 14th August 2021
- Complimentary Broome Turf Club Day Members Passes are only valid on the day they are issued for. All Day Members wristbands are dated.
- Day Member Passes are available for purchase from the Broome Turf Club at the following cost:
General Admission is $20 from Race 1 to Race 7
Ladies Day: Ladies receive Free General Admission.
Gents General Admission $25.00
Ladies and Gents Day Member Passes $75.00
Broome Cup: General Admission $35.00 (all children over the age of 2 must pay)
Day Members Passes $95.00
- Industry Members must be a Trainer, Jockey or Bookmaker license, or categorised ‘Industry’ as designated by Broome Turf Club
- Industry Members must be holders of a current Jockey, Trainer or Bookmaker license. Industry ID must be presented on request.
- Broome Turf Club does not have reciprocal Membership rights with any other clubs in Australia.
- I declare that I have read and agree to the Broome Turf Club Racing’s Privacy statement.
- Photographs may be taken at the Broome Turf Club and used for promotional purposes. photographs cannot be taken on course by external parties for commercial purposes without prior approval form the Broome Turf Club Chief Executive Officer.
- Privacy Statement, Personal information provided on your membership application form/invoice excluding Credit Card Details is saved by the Broome Turf Club for consideration in approving your annual Club Membership. Please Note your personal details will not be passed onto third parties other than those financial members of the Broome Turf Club for the sole purpose of Committee Election voting.
- I agree to be bound by and comply with the Broome Turf Club Membership terms and conditions, Club’s Constitution, Rules, By Laws.